Block users from accessing to another users' calendars and contacts

Block users from accessing to another users' calendars and contacts

Marco Mazzaglia
Hello to everyone.

I have a bunch of users; I need that some users are not able to access or browse the other users' calendars.

How can I deny the permissions to see resources of other users?

By default, if I don't setup any permission, each users can login and register to resources of others.

Do I have to setup the "default privileges" variable in the configuration file?

If I setup up this variable empty, each user will have access to his resources only by default?

What are the default permissions set up by default for each principal?

Thanks in advance.

Marco