[Davical-general] 501 errors

Ferenc
Hi,

When I'm trying to create a calendar from iCal or share a calendar from
AgenDAV, I get a 501 error. The relevant part in the access log seems to
be:

1.1.1.1 - - [06/Jan/2013:00:46:52 +0100] "ACL /caldav.php/test/home/
HTTP/1.1" 501 357 "-" "-"

Is this the fastcgi problem on wiki.davical.org/w/FastCGI? I've found
nothing on how to pass headers to the scripts with fastcgi & lighttpd.
I'm on Lighttpd, fastcgi, php5.

Apart from this, davical and various clients seem to work fine,
calendars can be accessed and written to. I've just no idea how to get
users access other users calendars from the clients (in the admin
interface I've granted read rights to the two test users I'm working
with.

Cheers,
Ferenc

Re: BINDing [Was: 501 errors]

MERIGHI Marcus
[hidden email] (Ferenc), 2013.01.06 (Sun) 01:18 (CET):
> I've just no idea how to get
> users access other users calendars from the clients (in the admin
> interface I've granted read rights to the two test users I'm working
> with.

I went the BINDing (linking) route. See attached scripts, the real
binding is in caldav-bind.sh.

Bye, Marcus

caldav-bind.sh (2K) Download Attachment
caldav-bind-group.sh (1K) Download Attachment
caldav-collections.sh (2K) Download Attachment

Re: BINDing [Was: 501 errors]

Ferenc
MERIGHI Marcus schreef op 2013-01-06 19:42:

> [hidden email] (Ferenc), 2013.01.06 (Sun) 01:18 (CET):
>> I've just no idea how to get
>> users access other users calendars from the clients (in the admin
>> interface I've granted read rights to the two test users I'm working
>> with.
>
> I went the BINDing (linking) route. See attached scripts, the real
> binding is in caldav-bind.sh.
>
> Bye, Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Thanks a lot, I'm going to try this & google the deeper meaning of BIND
in CalDAV.

cheers,
Ferenc

Re: BINDing [Was: 501 errors]

MERIGHI Marcus
[hidden email] (Ferenc), 2013.01.06 (Sun) 22:05 (CET):

> MERIGHI Marcus schreef op 2013-01-06 19:42:
> >[hidden email] (Ferenc), 2013.01.06 (Sun) 01:18 (CET):
> >>I've just no idea how to get
> >>users access other users calendars from the clients (in the admin
> >>interface I've granted read rights to the two test users I'm working
> >>with.
> >
> >I went the BINDing (linking) route. See attached scripts, the real
> >binding is in caldav-bind.sh.
> >
> >Bye, Marcus
>
> Hi Marcus,
>
> Thanks a lot, I'm going to try this & google the deeper meaning of
> BIND in CalDAV.

Good luck on that! Maybe report your findings here? Thanks in advance...

Bye, Marcus