[Davical-general] Account getting disable automatically

[Davical-general] Account getting disable automatically

Piyush Joshi
Hi,
      I am using davical which is integrated with openldap for authentication, also using provided script to sync users time to time from ldap server. I am facing unexpected behaviour which auto disabling users in davical database (usr table).

Please let me know in case anyone have any clue.

Thanks

Piyush Joshi
8874513737

Re: Account getting disable automatically

Florian Schlichting-2
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 10:58:47PM +0530, Piyush Joshi wrote:
> Hi,
>       I am using davical which is integrated with openldap for authentication, also using provided script to sync users time to time from ldap server. I am facing unexpected behaviour which auto disabling users in davical database (usr table).
>
> Please let me know in case anyone have any clue.

the sync script disables Davical users that cannot be found in LDAP, and
which are not part of the $c->do_not_sync_from_ldap array.

So, either add those users to LDAP or update your config to exclude them
from syncing.

Florian