[Davical-general] CardDavMATE+CalDavZAP mailing list

[Davical-general] CardDavMATE+CalDavZAP mailing list

Ján Máté-2
Hi everybody,

as I promised there is a new mailing list for CardDavMATE & CalDavZAP (one list because both software shares lot of source code and we will release an integrated version of both clients in 2-3 weeeks).

If you are interested, you can subscribe by sending an e-mail to:

p.s.: CalDavZAP 0.8.0 with LOT of improvements, fixes and new features is coming in next 1-3 days
p.s.2.: please send all CardDavMATE & CalDavZAP related questions to the new mailing list instead of here