[Davical-general] Community support meeting 27 May

[Davical-general] Community support meeting 27 May

Jim Fenton
We had a small community support meeting on IRC today (3 of us
attended). Notes from today's meeting, in somewhat rough form until
they're cleaned up, are at:

http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support/Minutes_27May2014

We had some discussion about whether to have the next meeting on Tuesday
or Wednesday. Because of the thin turnout (and honestly because I have a
conflict on June 10) our next meeting will be on Wednesday, June 11. If
Wednesday is really worse for some of the regular participants, let me
know and we can either change it back to Tuesday or avoid Wednesdays in
the future.

-Jim