[Davical-general] Community support meeting minutes and next meeting

[Davical-general] Community support meeting minutes and next meeting

Jim Fenton
We had a small meeting this past Thursday; minutes are available at:

https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Community_Support/Minutes_01Dec2016

Our next meeting will be Thursday, 5 January 2017, again at 20:00 UTC.
The primary focus of this meeting will be to review the status of
DAViCal and AWL for the 1.1.5 release announced by Florian. We plan on
tagging the release on 6 January, and want to make sure everything is in
good shape.

Happy Holidays!

-Jim

[Davical-general] Fwd: Community support meeting minutes and next meeting

Jim Fenton

Reminder: our next community support meeting is a little over 21 hours from now. Hope to see many of you there!

-Jim