[Davical-general] Community support meeting tomorrow, 19:00 UTC

[Davical-general] Community support meeting tomorrow, 19:00 UTC

Jim Fenton
This is a friendly reminder that we'll be having our next DAViCal
community support meeting tomorrow at 19:00 UTC on the #davical channel
on irc.oftc.net. More info is on the community support page,

http://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Community_Support

Hope many of you will be there!

-Jim