[Davical-general] Community support meeting tomorrow

[Davical-general] Community support meeting tomorrow

Jim Fenton
This is a quick reminder that we will have a DAViCal community support
meeting tomorrow, June 2, at 1900 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on
irc.oftc.net. More details are at
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php/Community_Support

Hope to talk with many of you then!

-Jim

Re: Community support meeting tomorrow

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG
I'm sorry I cannot participate in this meeting because of work overload.

El 01/06/16 a les 23:17, Jim Fenton ha escrit: