Quantcast

[Davical-general] Community support meeting tomorrow

[Davical-general] Community support meeting tomorrow

Jim Fenton
We will have a DAViCal community support meeting tomorrow, July 7, at
1900 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net. More details at:

http://davical.dhits.nl.index.php/Community_Support

Hope you can make it!

-Jim

Re: Community support meeting tomorrow

Tony den Haan

On 06-07-16 22:28, Jim Fenton wrote:
> We will have a DAViCal community support meeting tomorrow, July 7, at
> 1900 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net. More details at:
>
> http://davical.dhits.nl.index.php/Community_Support
>
> Hope you can make it!

sorry, can't this time

tony

Re: Community support meeting tomorrow

Jim Fenton
I have heard from several people that the meeting conflicts with the
Germany vs. France UEFA Euro semi-final. So we will postpone the meeting
1 week, to July 14, with apologies if this is inconvenient for anyone in
France.

There is a chance that I may be late due to a meeting immediately
before, so please start without me.

May your favorite team win!

-Jim

On 07/06/2016 01:28 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:

> We will have a DAViCal community support meeting tomorrow, July 7, at
> 1900 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net. More details at:
>
> http://davical.dhits.nl.index.php/Community_Support
>
> Hope you can make it!
>
> -Jim

Re: Community support meeting tomorrow

Michael Grundmann
Am 07.07.16 um 16:28 schrieb Jim Fenton:
> I have heard from several people that the meeting conflicts with the
> Germany vs. France UEFA Euro semi-final. So we will postpone the meeting
> 1 week, to July 14, with apologies if this is inconvenient for anyone in
> France.
>
> There is a chance that I may be late due to a meeting immediately
> before, so please start without me.
>
> May your favorite team win!

yes - germany :)))

> -Jim
>
> On 07/06/2016 01:28 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
>> We will have a DAViCal community support meeting tomorrow, July 7, at
>> 1900 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net. More details at:
>>
>> http://davical.dhits.nl.index.php/Community_Support
>>
>> Hope you can make it!
>>
>> -Jim

Gruß Michael

Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

0x790E12D2.asc (3K) Download Attachment