[Davical-general] Community support meeting tomorrow

[Davical-general] Community support meeting tomorrow

Jim Fenton
The DAViCal community support meeting that we postponed from last week
will be held tomorrow, July 14, at 1900 UTC in the #davical channel on
irc.oftc.net. Hope to see you there!

As I mentioned, I may be a little late, so please start without me...

-Jim