Quantcast

[Davical-general] Community support meetings

[Davical-general] Community support meetings

Jim Fenton
We held a community support meeting last week on 5 January, and I just
posted the minutes of the meeting to the wiki:
https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Community_Support/Minutes_05Jan2017

We had a small turnout for this meeting, and I'd like to understand if
it's the choice of time (Thursday at 20:00 UTC) or if it's just that
people are busy. If you would like to suggest a better time, please let
me know either privately or on-list.

We need to schedule our next meeting, and I'm thinking it should be
about 3 months out (early April), but first I'd like to hear if we need
to choose a different time.

-Jim

Re: Community support meetings

Tony den Haan
On 12-01-17 23:29, Jim Fenton wrote:

> We had a small turnout for this meeting, and I'd like to understand if
> it's the choice of time (Thursday at 20:00 UTC) or if it's just that
> people are busy. If you would like to suggest a better time, please let
> me know either privately or on-list.

i have tai chi class until 20:00, so 30 minutes later would be a lot
more convenient for me :)

Tony