[Davical-general] DAViCal community support meeting: Monday 10 November 2014

[Davical-general] DAViCal community support meeting: Monday 10 November 2014

Jim Fenton
The next DAViCal community support meeting will be held on Monday, 10
November, at 1900 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net. Note
that since Summer Time has ended for most attendees, this will probably
be one hour earlier, local time, than our last meeting.

Notes from our last meeting on 20 October and previous meetings are
available through the Community Support page on the wiki,
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support

Hope many of you can attend!

-Jim