[Davical-general] DAViCal community support meeting: Monday 15 December 2014

[Davical-general] DAViCal community support meeting: Monday 15 December 2014

Jim Fenton
A few of us have discussed having another community support meeting on
Monday, 15 December, so let's schedule that. Few people attended the
last meeting, and I think that was because we had changed our clocks
back from Summer Time, so I'm going to suggest that we move the meeting
one hour later so that we don't catch people in Europe during their
evening commute from work.

The next DAViCal community support meeting will be held on Monday, 10
November, at 2000 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net.

Notes from our previous meetings are available through the Community
Support page on the wiki,
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support

Hope many of you can attend!

-Jim

Re: DAViCal community support meeting: Monday 15 December 2014

John Allen

On 12/5/2014 12:03 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
> A few of us have discussed having another community support meeting on
> Monday, 15 December, so let's schedule that. Few people attended the
> last meeting, and I think that was because we had changed our clocks
> back from Summer Time, so I'm going to suggest that we move the meeting
> one hour later so that we don't catch people in Europe during their
> evening commute from work.
>
> The next DAViCal community support meeting will be held on Monday, 10
> November, at 2000 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net.
somewhat confusing, I think you mean what the subject says, Monday,

> Notes from our previous meetings are available through the Community
> Support page on the wiki,
> http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support
>
> Hope many of you can attend!
>
> -Jim

Re: DAViCal community support meeting: Monday 15 December 2014

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG
In my particular case, mondays are a very bad day for me, and that late
is worse.

El 05/12/14 a les 18:03, Jim Fenton ha escrit:

On 12/05/2014 09:44 AM, John wrote:
> On 12/5/2014 12:03 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
>> The next DAViCal community support meeting will be held on Monday, 10
>> November, at 2000 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net.
> somewhat confusing, I think you mean what the subject says, Monday,

Ugh, cut-and-paste error, I do mean 2014-12-15.

Thanks for catching that, John.

-Jim

[Davical-general] Reminder: DAViCal community support meeting: Monday 15 December 2014

Jim Fenton
Reminder: The next community support meeting will be held tomorrow, 15
December 2014, at 2000 UTC in the #davical channel on irc.oftc.net.

More details and notes from previous meetings are on the Community
Support page on the wiki,
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php/Community_Support

Hope you can make it!

-Jim