[Davical-general] DC 1.02 - no shared calendars visible in iOS

[Davical-general] DC 1.02 - no shared calendars visible in iOS

Sascha Liem
Hi,

I'm new to this mailinglist, hope I won't spam or bother anybody, but I haven't found any help via Internetsearch:

We run DC1.02. One account grants all privileges to all others, so we can add/edit/delete our common dates and collect common tasks.

This shared calendar is shown on our iCals (OSX 10.6 - 10.8) but not on our iPhones (5-6).

Anybody knows, if this is possible at all?

Thank you very much,
Sascha

Re: DC 1.02 - no shared calendars visible in iOS

Ján Máté-2
There is no support for "delegation" in iOS, so if you want to see the shared resource you need to setup a separate account for it in "Settings" -> "Mail, Contacts and Calendars" (and login as any user who have access to that principal/collections).

JM