[Davical-general] DaviCal & Outlook

Michael Grundmann
Hi,

sorry, just today I get a request, that some Outlook-Users should
connect to our davical. I never used Outlook, so I don't know, is there
a way for Outlook and CalDav?

--
Gruß Michael

Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

0x790E12D2.asc (3K) Download Attachment

Re: DaviCal & Outlook

motty cruz
I have users connect using Outlook, I used this plugin https://www.bynari.net/product/bynari-webdav-collaborator/

I had to purchase licenses to use that plugin!

Re: DaviCal & Outlook

Jim Seymour
I'm pretty sure I read that modern versions of Outlook don't require
that plugin--that they can do CalDAV natively.

I *think* one of my internal customers even did it, once, when he was
still running Outlook.  (Nobody here is, any more, so I can't offer
anything more than best wishes.)

Jim

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:23:36 +0000
"Motty Cruz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have users connect using Outlook, I used this plugin
> https://www.bynari.net/product/bynari-webdav-collaborator/
>
> I had to purchase licenses to use that plugin!

filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is

Re: DaviCal & Outlook

Michael Grundmann
Am 27.04.16 um 17:23 schrieb Motty Cruz:

THX - I'll give it a try :)

> I have users connect using Outlook, I used this plugin
> https://www.bynari.net/product/bynari-webdav-collaborator/
>
> I had to purchase licenses to use that plugin!

Michael Rasmussen
On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:46:25 +0200
Michael Grundmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 27.04.16 um 17:23 schrieb Motty Cruz:
>
> THX - I'll give it a try :)

I just found this:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/

FOSS

Disclaimer: I have not tried it myself.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
A princess should not be afraid -- not with a brave knight to protect
her. -- McCoy, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.3

Re: DaviCal & Outlook

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea-2
I personally recommend you OutlookDAV from Comodo... I can recommend too CaldavSynchronizer

http://www.outlookdav.com/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/

I have tested Bynari and know it... that's why I recommend the other ones... although Bynari works too....

Best regards,

El 27/4/16 a las 17:46, Michael Grundmann escribió:
Am 27.04.16 um 17:23 schrieb Motty Cruz:

THX - I'll give it a try :)

I have users connect using Outlook, I used this plugin
https://www.bynari.net/product/bynari-webdav-collaborator/

I had to purchase licenses to use that plugin!

sorry, just today I get a request, that some Outlook-Users should
connect to our davical. I never used Outlook, so I don't know, is there
a way for Outlook and CalDav?

--
Gruß Michael

Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

sarenet
Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: DaviCal & Outlook

Michael Grundmann
Am 27.04.16 um 18:10 schrieb Egoitz Aurrekoetxea:

Hi all - thx very much - I now have the chance to implement all of your
advices ... this has to be done by collegue ;))))

> I personally recommend you OutlookDAV from Comodo... I can recommend too
> CaldavSynchronizer
>
> http://www.outlookdav.com/
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/
>
> I have tested Bynari and know it... that's why I recommend the other
> ones... although Bynari works too....
>
> Best regards,
>
> El 27/4/16 a las 17:46, Michael Grundmann escribió:
>> Am 27.04.16 um 17:23 schrieb Motty Cruz:
>>
>> THX - I'll give it a try :)
>>
>>> I have users connect using Outlook, I used this plugin
>>> https://www.bynari.net/product/bynari-webdav-collaborator/
>>>
>>> I had to purchase licenses to use that plugin!

reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial!

---- This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery. This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: DaviCal & Outlook

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea-2
I do have experience with it... trust in me... OutlookDAV or CaldavSynchronizer....

OutlookDAV goes slightly smoother... than the other one... although both works fine....

I personally recommend you OutlookDAV from Comodo... I can recommend too CaldavSynchronizer http://www.outlookdav.com/ https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/ I have tested Bynari and know it... that's why I recommend the other ones... although Bynari works too.... Best regards, El 27/4/16 a las 17:46, Michael Grundmann escribió:
I have users connect using Outlook, I used this plugin https://www.bynari.net/product/bynari-webdav-collaborator/ I had to purchase licenses to use that plugin! ------ Original Message ------ From: "Michael Grundmann" <[hidden email] [hidden email]> To: [hidden email] [hidden email] Sent: 4/27/2016 8:01:31 AM Subject: [Davical-general] DaviCal & Outlook
Hi, sorry, just today I get a request, that some Outlook-Users should connect to our davical. I never used Outlook, so I don't know, is there a way for Outlook and CalDav? -- Gruß Michael Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

Find and fix application performance issues faster with Applications Manager Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into multiple tiers of your business applications. It resolves application problems quickly and reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial! https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z
-- sarenet *Egoitz Aurrekoetxea* Departamento de sistemas 944 209 470 Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103 48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia) [hidden email][hidden email] <http://www.sarenet.es>www.sarenet.es Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.
-- Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. ---- This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery. This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.