[Davical-general] Davical web site

Willy Weisz
When will the website davical.org be again accessible?

Regards
Willy Weisz

Willy Weisz

             Computational Science Center
                 University of Vienna
                Nordbergstrasse 15/C312
                    A-1090 Wien
Tel: (+43 1) 4277 - 23724          Fax: (+43 1) 4277 - 9237
Mobile: +43 699 10109546   e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Davical web site

Andrew Ruthven
Hi Willy,

It looks like the host that runs the web site has crashed again, I'll
ping Andrew McMillan offline (his email is on the same host...).

Cheers!

On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 21:53 +0200, Willy Weisz wrote:

> When will the website davical.org be again accessible?
>
> Regards
> Willy Weisz

> Willy Weisz
>
>              Computational Science Center
>                  University of Vienna
>                 Nordbergstrasse 15/C312
>                     A-1090 Wien
> Tel: (+43 1) 4277 - 23724          Fax: (+43 1) 4277 - 9237
> Mobile: +43 699 10109546   e-mail: [hidden email]

Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: [hidden email] |     linux.conf.au 2014
                           | Come swan on the Swan River
                           | http://lca2014.linux.org.au

Re: Davical web site

David Newman
www.davical.org remains offline as of 6 August 2130 UTC

thanks

dn

On 7/25/13 2:25 PM, Andrew Ruthven wrote:

> Hi Willy,
>
> It looks like the host that runs the web site has crashed again,
> I'll ping Andrew McMillan offline (his email is on the same
> host...).
>
> Cheers!
>
> On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 21:53 +0200, Willy Weisz wrote:
>> When will the website davical.org be again accessible?
>>
>> Regards Willy Weisz
>>
>> -- -----------------------------------------------------------
>> Willy Weisz
>>
>> Computational Science Center University of Vienna Nordbergstrasse
>> 15/C312 A-1090 Wien Tel: (+43 1) 4277 - 23724          Fax: (+43
>> 1) 4277 - 9237 Mobile: +43 699 10109546   e-mail:

>> Get end-to-end visibility with application monitoring from
>> AppDynamics Isolate bottlenecks and diagnose root cause in
>> seconds. Start your free trial of AppDynamics Pro today!
>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=48808831&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

> Get end-to-end visibility with application monitoring from
> AppDynamics Isolate bottlenecks and diagnose root cause in
> seconds. Start your free trial of AppDynamics Pro today!

Re: Davical web site

Web's server still doesn't respond to PING.

Al 06/08/13 21:32, En/na David Newman ha escrit:

> www.davical.org remains offline as of 6 August 2130 UTC
>
> thanks
>
> dn
>

> On 7/25/13 2:25 PM, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
>> Hi Willy,
>>
>> It looks like the host that runs the web site has crashed again,
>> I'll ping Andrew McMillan offline (his email is on the same
>> host...).
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 21:53 +0200, Willy Weisz wrote:
>>> When will the website davical.org be again accessible?
>>>
>>> Regards Willy Weisz
>>>
>>> -- -----------------------------------------------------------
>>> Willy Weisz
>>>
>>> Computational Science Center University of Vienna Nordbergstrasse
>>> 15/C312 A-1090 Wien Tel: (+43 1) 4277 - 23724          Fax: (+43
>>> 1) 4277 - 9237 Mobile: +43 699 10109546   e-mail:
>>> [hidden email]

>>> Get end-to-end visibility with application monitoring from
>>> AppDynamics Isolate bottlenecks and diagnose root cause in
>>> seconds. Start your free trial of AppDynamics Pro today!
>>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=48808831&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

>> Get end-to-end visibility with application monitoring from
>> AppDynamics Isolate bottlenecks and diagnose root cause in
>> seconds. Start your free trial of AppDynamics Pro today!
>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=48808831&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Re: Davical web site

Michael Rasmussen
On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 14:42:27 +0200
Narcis Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Web's server still doesn't respond to PING.

It has been down more or less since end of July.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Q: What is the difference between a duck?
A: One leg is both the same.

Re: Davical web site

Does somebody have a copy of the website contents?
Is the web abandoned?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/davical/

Al 07/08/13 16:09, En/na Michael Rasmussen ha escrit:

> On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 14:42:27 +0200
> Narcis Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Web's server still doesn't respond to PING.
>>

> It has been down more or less since end of July.

> Get 100% visibility into Java/.NET code with AppDynamics Lite!
> It's a free troubleshooting tool designed for production.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=48897031&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Re: Davical web site

kwadronaut
On 25/07/13 21:53, Willy Weisz wrote:
> When will the website davical.org be again accessible?

I just read Andrew Mcmillians statement on the dead of his server.
http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/blog/a_cry_for_help

I think the answer is: when someone stands up to offer running it.

Ciao,

Kwadronaut

Re: Davical web site

Arne K. Haaje
Den 07. aug. 2013 22:34, skrev kwadronaut:
> On 25/07/13 21:53, Willy Weisz wrote:
>> When will the website davical.org be again accessible?
>
> I just read Andrew Mcmillians statement on the dead of his server.
> http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/blog/a_cry_for_help
>
> I think the answer is: when someone stands up to offer running it.

I'll be happy to to run the site on one of my servers, if Andrew or
whoever has the content will contact me.

Regards,

Arne
--
Arne K. Haaje - Dr Linux
T: +47 69 51 15 52  ::: M: +47 92 88 44 66

Re: Davical web site

Arne, you can host the materials, and I can maintain the CMSs or tools.

Al 08/08/13 09:41, En/na Arne K. Haaje ha escrit: