[Davical-general] Detect DAViCal version

[Davical-general] Detect DAViCal version

Florian Rittmeier
Hello,

is there a (simple) way to determine the DAViCal version using the web
interface? I could not find a version info.

Regards,
Florian

Re: Detect DAViCal version

Michael Rasmussen
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 23:27:26 +0100
Florian Rittmeier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there a (simple) way to determine the DAViCal version using the web interface? I could not find a version info.
1) Log in as admin
2) The tab Administration has a link called Setup which displays a page
with a paragraph called Current Versions.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
I think we are in Rats' Alley where the dead men lost their bones.
                -- T.S. Eliot

Re: Detect DAViCal version

webmaster

You must connect with an admin account to see it

Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Android.

Re: Detect DAViCal version

Florian Rittmeier
Thanks for your hints.

It would be fine if a regular user would be able to look up the version information, too.

Regards,
Florian

Am 23.03.2011 00:03, schrieb [hidden email]

You must connect with an admin account to see it

Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Android.

Re: Detect DAViCal version

Matthias Fechner
On 23.03.11 15:16, Florian Rittmeier wrote:
> It would be fine if a regular user would be able to look up the version
> information, too.

sry, but I see this different. The normal user should not be able to see
the version. This causes only problem with the question there is a new
version available, why have you not updated the system?
And if here are bugs in (hopefully they never be but how knows), you can
see directly on the version if you can attack the system.

Just me two cents :)

Matthias

Rich Cook

Re: Detect DAViCal version

Michael Rasmussen
Or have the information displayed in the footer.

Re: Detect DAViCal version

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 23:27 +0100, Florian Rittmeier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a (simple) way to determine the DAViCal version using the web
> interface? I could not find a version info.

Hi Florian,

/setup.php should tell you this.  It's only in the menu if you're logged
on as an admin, but unless your admin has disabled normal users from
accessing the page it will be available to you nonetheless.

Cheers,
                                        Andrew.

                        Space is limited.