[Davical-general] Different database and user in PSql

[Davical-general] Different database and user in PSql

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG
Hello, I'm trying DAViCal 1.1.1 and don't find the right way to
customize the database and user names to use in PostgreSql , because I'm
preparing a setup in a shared server wirh other users that may install
their own separate DAViCal.

I've been searching for it in wiki.davical.org , but haven't found the
way of using create-database.sh script successfully.
I've seen thet this script accepts database name and admin passowrd as
parameters, and also the AWL_DBAUSER to be modified, but it doesn't work
and creates a database named "davical".

Thanks.