Quantcast

[Davical-general] External bind with write access?

[Davical-general] External bind with write access?

Andrés Moya
Sorry, i reused the subject of other email. This is more correct, please reply to this, thanks.

Hi. In my company we're trying to escape out from Google Calendar, and so we have built a server with davical and a client from agendav.

But we still need to use some calendars that we share with other people. So I have connected them as explained here:

It works, but it mounts the calendar read-only. We need to be able to add new events to this calendar from davical. I suppose it would mean a way to send Google user credentials when accessing the calendar through the ics link. Is this possible?

Thanks