[Davical-general] Groups, calendars, users

[Davical-general] Groups, calendars, users

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG
Hello, I've installed a DAViCal in a webserver, and now I want to create
4 calendars:

- For me (home1)
- For my wife (home1)
- For a friend (home2)
- For his wife (home2)

The clients we are using are Mozilla Lightning, aCal for Andoid and
iPhone's calendar. Everyone wants to configure only the own calendar in
the own phone machine, but more than one calendar in the computer (with
M.Lightning). Everyone wants to write/read the own calendar, but read
another one.

- I want to have r/w access to my calendar, and read access to my wife
one. No access to anybody else's calendar.
- My wife to have r/w access to her calendar, and read access to mine.
No access to anybody else's calendar.
- My friend to have r/w access to his calendar, and read access to his
wife's one. No access to anybody else's calendar.
- The wife of my friend to have r/w access to her calendar, and read
access to his husband's one. No access to anybody else's calendar.

I don't know what means a "Principal", but I've created one for me and
one for my wife. I see that there are 2 calendars now, but both are
accessible from both accounts without giving special permissions. Do I
need to create groups and restrict something?

In which order do I need to create groups, users and resources to share
calendars between members of a group but not between groups?

Thanks.