[Davical-general] How to configure ISC4OL(outlook) for davical

[Davical-general] How to configure ISC4OL(outlook) for davical

Ganesh
Please provide guide lines for configure DAVical with ISC4OL(for outlook).
i have downloaded and installed ISC4OL from http://ical.gutentag.ch/ics4ol.php
but its not providing support to write calendar event.
is there any other confirugration required.

if there is some one who has already install and having fun arround ISC4OL calendar with outlook please guide.

Thank in advance.

Re: How to configure ISC4OL(outlook) for davical

Jim Seymour
On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 20:37:12 +0530
Ganesh Wankhede <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please provide guide lines for configure DAVical with ISC4OL(for
> outlook). i have downloaded and installed ISC4OL from
> http://ical.gutentag.ch/ics4ol.php
> but its not providing support to write calendar event.
> is there any other confirugration required.
[snip]

FWIW: My last two postings to the ML on DAViCal support for MS-Outlook:

> From: Jim Seymour <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Davical-general] Favoured/Best MS Outlook Extension for
> DAViCal? Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:34:31 -0400
>
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:33:09 +0100
> "Arne K. Haaje" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > I have only tested iCal4OL, but can confirm it worked very well for
> > the calendar. No problems at all.
>
> Okay, well, that one's out.  Maker isn't supporting trial versions at
> the moment and mechanism for obtaining the purchased version would be
> a flippin' nightmare for an IT department.
>
> Gotta love this, too:
>
>     Due to some Outlook bugs, it believe iCal4OL has become too
>     support intensive for companies.
>
>     Company orders are not accepted anymore (except for existing
>     customers)!
>
> Outlook has bugs?!?!  Say it ain't so!
>
> Guess I'll have to look into one of the others.  Thanks for the
> feedback, tho, Arne.

And...

> From: Jim Seymour <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Davical-general] Bynari WebDAV Collaborator?
> Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:10:50 -0400
>
> Hi All,
>
> None of the extensions for MS Outlook listed on the DAViCal wiki pages
>
>     http://wiki.davical.org/w/CalDAV_Clients
>     http://wiki.davical.org/w/CalDAV_Clients/Outlook
>
> appear to be reasonably usable, so I resorted to searching the web.
> Stumbled across the Bynari Outlook Connector and, from that,
> discovered the Bynari WebDAV Collaborator.
>
>     http://www.bynari.net/products-page/product-category/bynari-webdav-collaborator/
>
> Looks like just the ticket.  Anybody have any experience with that or
> any of their other products?

I got no feedback to either post.  I'll give Bynari Outlook Connector a
try, when I get around to it, and report back.

Tho it may be unnecessary.  When my boss presented what we had so far
for Corporate Calendaring, and allowed as how we had integration with
everything *but* MS-Outlook, the Big Guy, who's currently using
MS-Outlook, said "Well, maybe those using Outlook will just have to
change."

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is

Re: How to configure ISC4OL(outlook) for davical

mgia
Hi Ganesh,

On 07/08/2013 05:07 PM, Ganesh Wankhede wrote:
> Please provide guide lines for configure DAVical with ISC4OL(for outlook).
> i have downloaded and installed ISC4OL from
> http://ical.gutentag.ch/ics4ol.php
> but its not providing support to write calendar event.
> is there any other confirugration required.
>
> if there is some one who has already install and having fun arround
> ISC4OL calendar with outlook please guide.

I have never user ICS4OL.
According to http://ical.gutentag.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28 the url
should be in the form:
'http://davical.example.com/caldav.php/user/home/'

Cheers.
mgia

Re: How to configure ISC4OL(outlook) for davical

Ganesh
Is there any one how is actively using DAVical with outlook?
if yes it will be greate help, if he/she provieds caonfirguration step to follow.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 9:37 PM, mgia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi.

On 07/08/2013 06:00 PM, Ganesh Wankhede wrote:
> but DAVical uses 'http://davical.example.com/caldav.php/user/calendar/
> <http://davical.example.com/caldav.php/user/home/>' instead of
> 'http://davical.example.com/caldav.php/user/home/'
>
> i tried with your instructions but it doesn't wor out.
>
> any other way to do it?
No idea I have never used ISC4OL, please reply back to the Davical
mailing list possibly some could help you.

-
mgia