[Davical-general] InfCloud: Cannot add images anymore

[Davical-general] InfCloud: Cannot add images anymore

Johan Vromans
Hi,

I'm using InfCloud 0.12.1.42 with Chromium-Browser and FireFox.
Somehow I've seem to have lost to ability to add images to contacts.
I can edit the entry, click on the image, select an image in the file
browser, but then the image becomes empty (solid grey, not the puppet with
the question mark).

I'm sure it worked in the past, since I added images to many of my
contacts using (older versions? of) InfCloud.

Did I miss something?

-- Johan

Re: InfCloud: Cannot add images anymore

Ján Máté-2
Hi Johan,

looks like wrong mailing list :-) ... and please wait for the next release candidate (1-3 days).

JM