[Davical-general] InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client

[Davical-general] InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client

Ján Máté-2
Hi everybody,

InfCloud 0.12.0 - our first integrated version of CalDavZAP and CardDavMATE released.

And as usually - it requires minimal setup for DAViCal. We hope you will like it! :-)

Links:

download: https://www.inf-it.com/InfCloud_0.12.0.zip
demo: https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/
changelogs:
        https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog.txt
        https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_caldavzap.txt
        https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_carddavmate.txt

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client

Andrew Ruthven
Hi Ján,

Wow, that looks awesome. Well done!

One thing I was just wondering (after having to do this for someone),
have you thought about letting users create/delete addressbooks &
calendars?

I'll definitely be installing InfCloud for folks to use in the office.

Cheers,
Andrew

On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 21:46 +0100, Ján Máté wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> InfCloud 0.12.0 - our first integrated version of CalDavZAP and CardDavMATE released.
>
> And as usually - it requires minimal setup for DAViCal. We hope you will like it! :-)
>

> Links:
>
> download: https://www.inf-it.com/InfCloud_0.12.0.zip
> demo: https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/
> changelogs:
> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog.txt
> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_caldavzap.txt
> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_carddavmate.txt
>

> JM

Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
[hidden email]             |     linux.conf.au 2015
  New Zealand's only Cloud:   |  BeAwesome in Auckland, NZ
https://catalyst.net.nz/cloud | http://lca2015.linux.org.au

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client

Is there a plan to migrate CalDAVZap+CardDAVMate to InfCloud?
If so, in InfCloud should have configuration to enable or disable "Cal"
or "Card" modules.

- Brief test ~okay with M.Firefox 35*
- Brief test okay with Midori 0.5.9
- Brief test with Gnuzilla Icecat 17.0.1**

(*) When browser uses a «dark theme», some edit textboxes have dark
background and dark font. A) InfCloud should leave theme colors to
browser rules OR B) InfCloud should paint everyting to avoid bad
combinations with OS/Browser themes.

(**) Browser freezes while loading resources.

(***) Some browsers asks user to InfCloud save data in the client side
(offline data)

El 26/01/15 a les 22:30, Andrew Ruthven ha escrit:

> Hi Ján,
>
> Wow, that looks awesome. Well done!
>
> One thing I was just wondering (after having to do this for someone),
> have you thought about letting users create/delete addressbooks &
> calendars?
>
> I'll definitely be installing InfCloud for folks to use in the office.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew
>
> On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 21:46 +0100, Ján Máté wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> InfCloud 0.12.0 - our first integrated version of CalDavZAP and CardDavMATE released.
>>
>> And as usually - it requires minimal setup for DAViCal. We hope you will like it! :-)
>>

>> Links:
>>
>> download: https://www.inf-it.com/InfCloud_0.12.0.zip
>> demo: https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/
>> changelogs:
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog.txt
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_caldavzap.txt
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_carddavmate.txt
>>

>> JM

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client

Michael Grundmann
Am 26.01.15 um 22:30 schrieb Andrew Ruthven:

Hi Jan,

yes I will use it too
Is there a howto somewhere?

> Hi Ján,
>
> Wow, that looks awesome. Well done!
>
> One thing I was just wondering (after having to do this for someone),
> have you thought about letting users create/delete addressbooks &
> calendars?
>
> I'll definitely be installing InfCloud for folks to use in the office.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew
>
> On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 21:46 +0100, Ján Máté wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> InfCloud 0.12.0 - our first integrated version of CalDavZAP and CardDavMATE released.
>>
>> And as usually - it requires minimal setup for DAViCal. We hope you will like it! :-)
>>

>> Links:
>>
>> download: https://www.inf-it.com/InfCloud_0.12.0.zip
>> demo: https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/
>> changelogs:
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog.txt
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_caldavzap.txt
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_carddavmate.txt
>>

>> JM

Gruß Michael

Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client

Michael Grundmann
Am 27.01.15 um 09:57 schrieb Ján Máté:

Hi Jan,

wow - easy going :))))
directly feature-request ;))
It would be nice to get a noice-signal by alerts ;)

--
Gruß Michael

Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client

Johan Vromans
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:51:31 +0100
Michael Grundmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a howto somewhere?

Long time ago, I created a config.local.js that contains the combined
*additional* settings to config.js for both CalDAVzap and CardDAVmate.

I just appended this config.local.js to InfCloud's config.js and you know
what? It all works out of the box.

Amazing.

-- Johan

/* Config customizations for CalDAVzap and CardDAVmate.
 *
 * Append this to the distributed config.js.
 *
 */

// Allow immediate login.
var globalNetworkCheckSettings = undefined;
var globalAccountSettings = [
  { href: 'http://davical.squirrel.nl/caldav.php/jv/',
    hrefLabel: null,
    // crossDomain: true,
    forceReadOnly: null,
    withCredentials: false,
    showHeader: true,
    userAuth: {
      userName: 'jv',
      userPassword: '****'
    },
    syncInterval: 60000,
    timeOut: 30000,
    lockTimeOut: 10000,
    delegation: false,
    // CalDAVzap specific.
    settingsAccount: true,
    ignoreAlarms: false,
    backgroundCalendars: []
  }
];

// Interface language: Dutch.
var globalInterfaceLanguage = 'nl_NL';

// CardDAVmate specific.
var globalCollectionDisplay = ['last',', first', ' middle'];
var globalDefaultAddressCountry = 'nl';

// Do not phone home and check for new versions.
globalNewVersionNotifyUsers = null;

// Load more months.
globalEventStartPastLimit=12;
globalEventStartFutureLimit=12;

var globalCalendarSelected='jv/default/';

// We need at least start- and end dates on tasks. Fuck Apple.
globalAppleRemindersMode=false;

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client

Johan Vromans
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:49:16 +0100
Johan Vromans <[hidden email]> wrote:

> /* Config customizations for CalDAVzap and CardDAVmate.

Apologies. The last two lines should read: