[Davical-general] LDAP Integration

Roman Gelfand
I have noticed there is a LDAP authentication integration.   I was
wondering if there is also distribution list integration.  For
instance, a contact list is stored on ldap server and davical is used
to update/retrieve the contact data.  If this feature is available,
could you point me to an example.

Thanks, in advance

Re: LDAP Integration

Andrew Ruthven
Hi Roman,

I'd be surprised if it can store the addressbooks in LDAP.

You could import the addressbook (via a vcard exporter) into Davical as
an external resource. But you wouldn't be able to update the records via
davical.

Cheers!

On Tue, 2012-12-25 at 14:32 -0500, Roman Gelfand wrote:

> I have noticed there is a LDAP authentication integration.   I was
> wondering if there is also distribution list integration.  For
> instance, a contact list is stored on ldap server and davical is used
> to update/retrieve the contact data.  If this feature is available,
> could you point me to an example.
>
> Thanks, in advance

Andrew Ruthven
Wellington, New Zealand
At home: [hidden email] |   linux.conf.au 2013