[Davical-general] List VEVENTS with VALARM's time-range

[Davical-general] List VEVENTS with VALARM's time-range

Jigar Dhulla
Hello,

I am facing the exact same issue here:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/davical/dev/2764

I'm trying to retrieve events that have an VALARM component that
triggers on a given time range using a calendar-query REPORT. I'm using
the sample XML body found on RFC 4791[1] slightly altered to search for
VEVENTs instead of VTODOs.

The problem is that DAViCal seems to ignore the 'VALARM' comp-filter tag
and sometimes it just applies the time-range filter to VEVENTs, or even
replies with unrelated events.

Has anyone used VALARM querying with success?

​I am using DAViCal 1.1.3.1 [2]

Do we have a fix for this or am I doing anything wrong ? Thanks.

Jigar Dhulla