[Davical-general] Lotus Notes and DaviCal

[Davical-general] Lotus Notes and DaviCal

Andrew_VonNiederhausern

Has anyone had any success in getting Lotus Notes talking to a Davical
server?

i've had my davical working for a while now and it works pretty well.

today i tried to point my lotus notes 8.5.2 over to the davical server and
i get a

Response 405

response-->Get requests on collections are only supported on calendars

the url i'm using is the same as my iOS and others are using

http://dav.server.url/caldav.php/[username]

the authentication is working.. i just get this response at the very end.

it never sends any information to the lotus notes client

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Lotus Notes and DaviCal

MERIGHI Marcus
[hidden email] ([hidden email]), 2013.01.24 (Thu) 17:50 (CET):
> today i tried to point my lotus notes 8.5.2 over to the davical server and
> i get a
> Response 405
> response-->Get requests on collections are only supported on calendars
> the url i'm using is the same as my iOS and others are using
> http://dav.server.url/caldav.php/[username]
> the authentication is working.. i just get this response at the very end.

possibly use:
http://dav.server.url/caldav.php/<username>/<calendarname>/

bye, Marcus

Re: Lotus Notes and DaviCal

Andrew_VonNiederhausern
Yes I tried the /calendar at the end.

in the end as i look at the logs it appears that lotus notes doesn't do any
sortof PROPFIND or OPTIONS, it simply goes straight for a GET.

its almost like it is expecting a *.ics file for the entire calendar.

in davical i can see *.ics files for individual events, is there an ics url
that accesses the entire calendar in that format?

From: Ananth Raghuraman <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Date: 01/24/2013 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Davical-general] Lotus Notes and DaviCal

did you try appending /calendar at the end of the davical url you use for
lotus notes?

      On Jan 24, 2013 12:06 PM, <[hidden email]>
      wrote:

      Has anyone had any success in getting Lotus Notes talking to a
      Davical
      server?

      i've had my davical working for a while now and it works pretty well.

      today i tried to point my lotus notes 8.5.2 over to the davical
      server and
      i get a

      Response 405

      response-->Get requests on collections are only supported on
      calendars

      the url i'm using is the same as my iOS and others are using

      http://dav.server.url/caldav.php/[username]

      the authentication is working.. i just get this response at the very
      end.

      it never sends any information to the lotus notes client

      Thanks,
      Andrew

      MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills
      current
      http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnnow-d2d

Re: Lotus Notes and DaviCal

mgia
Hi,
On 01/24/2013 10:09 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> in davical i can see *.ics files for individual events, is there an ics url
> that accesses the entire calendar in that format?
An example with wget:

# wget -O myusername-mycalendar.ics
http://mydavicalserver/caldav.php/myusername/mycalendar/

Have a look at this thread: