[Davical-general] My availability to work on DAViCal

[Davical-general] My availability to work on DAViCal

My current commitments to paid work leave me no time to work on DAViCal
at present, and this situation could well get worse before it gets
better sometime after May next year.

I believe that the current Git head is ready for a 1.1.2 release, but if
someone else can find the time to create packages and release them that
would be awesome.

Anyone who wants to have write access to the Git repository in order to
make changes should send me a personal e-mail with their SSH public key.

Thanks,
                                        Andrew.

                                 QOTD:
      "Wouldn't it be wonderful if real life supported control-Z?"

Re: My availability to work on DAViCal

Charles Bueche
Hi all,

I completely understand your situation, same business here. Would it be possible to release at least the tarballs for awl and davical ?

TIA,
Charles

23 October 2012 20:50
Hi,

My current commitments to paid work leave me no time to work on DAViCal
at present, and this situation could well get worse before it gets
better sometime after May next year.

I believe that the current Git head is ready for a 1.1.2 release, but if
someone else can find the time to create packages and release them that
would be awesome.

Anyone who wants to have write access to the Git repository in order to
make changes should send me a personal e-mail with their SSH public key.

Thanks,
Andrew.

Re: My availability to work on DAViCal

Michael Cassaniti
On 24/10/2012 5:50 AM, Andrew McMillan wrote:
Hi,

My current commitments to paid work leave me no time to work on DAViCal
at present, and this situation could well get worse before it gets
better sometime after May next year.

I believe that the current Git head is ready for a 1.1.2 release, but if
someone else can find the time to create packages and release them that
would be awesome.

Anyone who wants to have write access to the Git repository in order to
make changes should send me a personal e-mail with their SSH public key.

Thanks,
					Andrew.

Hi Andrew,
If you can send me through an email outlining what is involved to build packages I will at least take a look on your behalf. I haven't built RPM/DEB packages before (I'm a Gentoo user), but I'm willing to give it a go if you can give me some pointers.

I gather I would require availability of the most current versions of particular operating systems (e.g.: Debian 6.0, Fedora 17, Gentoo) for building packages and testing they install as expected.

--
Michael Cassaniti
http://mcassaniti.dyndns.org

Re: My availability to work on DAViCal

Matthias Fechner
Dear Andrew,

Am 23.10.2012 20:50, schrieb Andrew McMillan:
> I believe that the current Git head is ready for a 1.1.2 release, but if
> someone else can find the time to create packages and release them that
> would be awesome.

if you provide with new tar.gz files for this revision I will update the
FreeBSD ports to include the new version.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook