[Davical-general] Next DAViCal community support meeting: Tuesday 27 May

[Davical-general] Next DAViCal community support meeting: Tuesday 27 May

Jim Fenton
The next meeting to discuss ongoing DAViCal community-based support will
be Tuesday, 27 May at 1700 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on
irc.oftc.net. Note the change in meeting day back to Tuesday.

The notes from the previous meetings are available through the Community Support page on the wiki,
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support

We will again be taking notes using the Gobby collaborative editor.
Details on that can be found on the Community Support wiki page as well.

Hope many of you can attend!

-Jim