Quantcast

[Davical-general] Next DAViCal community support meeting

[Davical-general] Next DAViCal community support meeting

Jim Fenton
Our next DAViCal community support meeting has been (re-)scheduled for
Thursday, 1 December at 20:00 UTC. This will be the same local time as
the last meeting for many of us because of the changeover from
Summer/Daylight Saving Time.

As usual, the meeting will be held on the #davical on irc.oftc.net. More
info on the community support page,

http://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Community_Support

Hope many of you can make it!

-Jim

Re: Next DAViCal community support meeting

Jim Fenton
Reminder: This is just over 13 hours from now. Hope you can make it!