[Davical-general] Next DAViCal community support meeting: tomorrow, April 23

[Davical-general] Next DAViCal community support meeting: tomorrow, April 23

Jim Fenton
The next meeting to discuss ongoing DAViCal community-based support will
be Wednesday, 23 April at 1700 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on
irc.oftc.net.

Note that this is one hour later than our 9 April meeting.

The notes from the previous meetings are available through the Community Support page on the wiki,
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support

We will again be taking notes using the Gobby collaborative editor.
Details on that can be found on the Community Support wiki page as well.

Hope many of you can attend!

-Jim

Re: Next DAViCal community support meeting: tomorrow, April 23

Hi all,

I also cannot attend today ... what about moving the meeting to the next week?

JM

On 22 Apr 2014, at 18:09, Jim Fenton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The next meeting to discuss ongoing DAViCal community-based support will
> be Wednesday, 23 April at 1700 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on
> irc.oftc.net.
>
> Note that this is one hour later than our 9 April meeting.
>
> The notes from the previous meetings are available through the Community Support page on the wiki,
> http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support
>
> We will again be taking notes using the Gobby collaborative editor.
> Details on that can be found on the Community Support wiki page as well.
>
> Hope many of you can attend!
>
> -Jim

Re: Next DAViCal community support meeting: tomorrow, April 23

Jim Fenton
It sounds as though enough of the active participants cannot make it for
a meeting today that we should postpone to another time.

Is next week at the same time good for most meeting participants?
Please reply to me off-list so we don't clog everyone's mail.

-Jim