[Davical-general] Next DAViCal status meeting

[Davical-general] Next DAViCal status meeting

Jim Fenton
At our IRC chat on February 18, we discussed having a next meeting on
Tuesday, March 4. As I'll be at a conference that day, my own attendance
will be tricky, but I'll do my best to attend (although if others are
interested in slipping the meeting to March 11, I wouldn't object).

We've made considerable progress since the last meeting:

  1. I reached Andrew McMillan as I reported to the list on February 19,
and he supports our efforts on this.
  2. mu3 has reached Tony, the owner of the wiki.davical.org
(davical.dhits.nl) wiki, and gotten administrator accounts there. Please
contact mu3 or me if you want an account so you can edit the wiki.
  3. Ján Máté and/or Gorka are (I think) checking out gitorious.org,
which is a non-US based Git hosting location. Perhaps one of them has an
update on whether that will work as a new location for the source code
repository.

I presume the same time, 1700 UTC.

So are we on for March 4? Or March 11?

-Jim

Re: Next DAViCal status meeting

mu3pheih
Hi Jim,

On 02/28/14 21:43, Jim Fenton wrote:

> I presume the same time, 1700 UTC.
>
> So are we on for March 4? Or March 11?

I can attend on both dates.

Anyone else?

-m

Re: Next DAViCal status meeting

Ján Máté-2
March 11 is much better for me.

JM

> On 03 Mar 2014, at 04:39 pm, mu3 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Jim,
>
>> On 02/28/14 21:43, Jim Fenton wrote:
>>
>> I presume the same time, 1700 UTC.
>>
>> So are we on for March 4? Or March 11?
>
> I can attend on both dates.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> -m

Re: Next DAViCal status meeting

March 11 is much better for me too.
More people?

El 03/03/14 16:57, Ján Máté ha escrit:

> March 11 is much better for me.
>

> JM
>
>> On 03 Mar 2014, at 04:39 pm, mu3 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>>> On 02/28/14 21:43, Jim Fenton wrote:
>>>
>>> I presume the same time, 1700 UTC.
>>>
>>> So are we on for March 4? Or March 11?
>>
>> I can attend on both dates.
>>
>> Anyone else?
>>
>> -m

Re: Next DAViCal status meeting

Bob Miller
I can do both
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller

On Mon, 2014-03-03 at 16:39 +0100, mu3 wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> On 02/28/14 21:43, Jim Fenton wrote:
>
> > I presume the same time, 1700 UTC.
> >
> > So are we on for March 4? Or March 11?
>
> I can attend on both dates.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> -m

Re: Next DAViCal status meeting

Paul Kallnbach
As I obviously missed the 4th I'd also vote for 11th!

Best,
Paul