[Davical-general] Problem entry

Johan Vromans
I received the following entry from someone. After importing into
DAViCal it does not show up in CalDAVzap (I tried 0.8.1 and 0.9.1).

Re: Problem entry

Ján Máté-2
Looks like wrong mailing list, but the problem is fixed in CalDavZAP 0.9.1.1:

http://www.inf-it.com/open-source/clients/caldavzap/

JM

On Jul 30, 2013, at 9:45 AM, Johan Vromans <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I received the following entry from someone. After importing into
> DAViCal it does not show up in CalDAVzap (I tried 0.8.1 and 0.9.1).

Re: Problem entry

Johan Vromans
Ján Máté <[hidden email]> writes:

> Looks like wrong mailing list,