[Davical-general] Re : Re: Re : Re: create database on Ubuntu

[Davical-general] Re : Re: Re : Re: create database on Ubuntu

Divakar Ramachandran

Thanks, Steve. I will try this out on Friday when I get back to work.

Happy Holidays,
Divakar

ದಿವಕತರ್ ರಾಮಚನ್ದ್ರನ್ (Divakar Ramachandran)
ಅಣುಪುರಮ್ (Anupuram)

From: [hidden email]  MailId : [33990496]
To: Divakar R <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Davical-general] Re : Re: create database on Ubuntu
Date: 24 Dec 2014 09:33:22 PM

If you`re using postgresql > 9.2 or more, you can solve this by changing in davical.sql lines 39 and 65 `PlPgSQL` to `plpgsql` (all lower case)

I`m at this point but I`ve got some other problems in admin part, but no more errors message with create-database.

regards

steve

Le 24.12.2014 13:49, Divakar R a écrit :

I realise my mistake. I had followed Ubuntu Server guide for setting up postgresql and had the following line in pg_hba.conf: `local   all   postgres   md5`

after having set a password for postgres. It was this password that was being prompted. So I edited pg_hba.conf again to restore pg_hba.conf to `local   all   postgres   trust`  and restarted postgresql server with `sudo service postgresql restart`.

After this the create-database.sh ran but with lots of errors:

---start output of create-database.sh--
divakar@delta:/usr/share/davical/dba$ sudo -u postgres ./create-database.sh
psql:./davical.sql:39: ERROR:  language "PlPgSQL" does not exist
psql:./davical.sql:65: ERROR:  language "PlPgSQL" does not exist
psql:./davical.sql:190: ERROR:  function privilege_to_bits(text[]) does not exist
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts
psql:./davical.sql:200: ERROR:  function privilege_to_bits(text[]) does not exist
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

Supported locales updated.
Updated view: dav_principal.sql applied.
CalDAV functions updated.
RRULE functions updated.
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  relation "relationship" does not exist at ./update-davical-database line 400, <PERMS> line 23.
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  relation "relationship" does not exist at ./update-davical-database line 410, <PERMS> line 23.
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type" does not exist at ./update-davical-database line 400, <PERMS> line 35.
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type" does not exist at ./update-davical-database line 410, <PERMS> line 35.
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type_rt_id_seq" does not exist at ./update-davical-database line 400, <PERMS> line 53.
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type_rt_id_seq" does not exist at ./update-davical-database line 410, <PERMS> line 53.
Database permissions updated.
psql:./base-data.sql:30: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type" does not exist
LINE 1: INSERT INTO relationship_type ( rt_id, rt_name, confers, bit..
                    ^
psql:/base-data.sql:33: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type" does not exist
LINE 1: INSERT INTO relationship_type ( rt_id, rt_name, confers, bit.
                    ^
psql:./base-data.sql:36: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type" does not exist
LINE 1: INSERT INTO relationship_type ( rt_id, rt_name, confers, bit..
                    ^
psql:./base-data.sql:39: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type" does not exist
LINE 1: INSERT INTO relationship_type ( rt_id, rt_name, confers, bit..
                    ^
psql:./base-data.sql:43: ERROR:  relation "relationship_type" does not exist
LINE 1: ..pe_rt_id_seq`, (SELECT 10 UNION SELECT rt_id FROM relationsh..
                                                             ^
NOTE
====
*  The password for the `admin` user has been set to `CAP8tnn4`

Thanks for trying DAViCal!  Check in /usr/share/doc/davical/examples/ for
some configuration examples.  For help, visit #davical on irc.oftc.net

divakar@delta:/usr/share/davical/dba$

---end output of create-database.sh--

How can  I proceed further?

Regards,

From: Narcis Garcia <[hidden email]>  MailId : [33799602]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Davical-general] create database on Ubuntu
Date: 24 Dec 2014 01:55:16 PM

Did you try with previous steps indicated here?
http://wiki.davicalorg/index.php?title=Debian

(mainly "Connecting to the Database")

El 24/12/14 a les 07:27, Divakar R ha escrit: