[Davical-general] Release 1.0.0

Yesterday I released DAViCal 1.0.0 to my own local repository.  After I
was advised of a small problem today I released 1.0.1 to fix that.

This should be completely stable and is a recommended upgrade for
everyone, but if you're nervous by all means wait a few days more :-)

The release notes are here:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/1.0.0
http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/1.0.1

Happy New Year :-)

Regards,
                                        Andrew McMillan.
                 It's the thought, if any, that counts!

Re: Release 1.0.0

Vincent Van Houtte
Hi,

> Yesterday I released DAViCal 1.0.0 to my own local repository.  After I
> was advised of a small problem today I released 1.0.1 to fix that.

This calls for a nice bottle of Champagne! Congratulations!

>andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                           +64(272)DEBIAN
>                 It's the thought, if any, that counts!

                     ^^
Oh... OK then ;-)

--