[Davical-general] SQL error "40P01" - ERROR: deadlock detected DETAIL: Process 31270 waits for ExclusiveLock on tuple

[Davical-general] SQL error "40P01" - ERROR: deadlock detected DETAIL: Process 31270 waits for ExclusiveLock on tuple

Jelle de Jong
Hello everybody,

I have a bug/issue with a davical installation. I added the logs as
pastebins.

https://paste.debian.net/plainh/1f83668f

https://paste.debian.net/plainh/dfdc5b0f

When I add tasks and try to remove a few of them at the same time I am
getting deadlocks on the database and errors on the client side
(tb+lighting).

https://packages.debian.org/jessie/davical
DAViCal-Version: DAViCal/1.1.3; DB/1.2.11

What can be done about this problem? Is er a new Debian release
available that fixes the issue?

emily:~# su postgres -c /usr/share/davical/dba/update-davical-database
The database is version 9.1 currently at revision 1.2.11.
No patches were applied.
Supported locales updated.
Updated view: dav_principal.sql applied.
CalDAV functions updated.
RRULE functions updated.
Database permissions updated.

I tried to update the database, but no changes with regards of the issue.

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong

01-postgresql-9.1-main.log.txt (14K) Download Attachment
02-apache2-davical.log.txt (77K) Download Attachment