[Davical-general] Unify TimeZones in Postgresql-DB

[Davical-general] Unify TimeZones in Postgresql-DB

lukas.ruf
Dear all

After successfully upgrading to latest davical, I run into the problem
with Tunderbird/Lightning of a series of -- very old entries with --
unknown timezones.

Can anybody provide me a psql-statement that I can use to set all
timezone entries to "Europe/Zurich"?

I know, it would be possible to dump the DB, run 'sed' and then
recreate.  However, I do not like the idea to run that procedures.

Thank you.

Best regards
Lukas