[Davical-general] append + property renaming fix

[Davical-general] append + property renaming fix

Ján Máté-2
Hi all,

additional 2 fixes:

- fixed the append box in the web interface
- fixed a problem with renamed collections but not renamed properties (note: there is no interface for collection renaming, but it was always possible directly in SQL)

http://www.inf-it.com/fixes/DAViCal_GIT-2013-04-09.zip (see the last 2 entries in the readme.txt)

And also something new - CalDavZAP release candidate with completely new Todo interface:

Re: append + property renaming fix

Michael Rasmussen
Hi Ján,

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 17:40:50 +0200
Ján Máté <[hidden email]> wrote:

> And also something new - CalDavZAP release candidate with completely new Todo interface:
>
> http://www.inf-it.com/CalDavZAP_0.9rc1.zip
>
> demo: http://www.inf-it.com/caldavzap-next/
> changelog: http://www.inf-it.com/caldavzap-next/changelog.txt

This version does not work due to the following error:
globalResourceCardDAVList is not defined

Line 1018 (webdav_protocal.js)
Iceweasel 10.0.12 (Debian Sid)

Also 0.8.1.1 does not work in any webkit based browsers:
Chromium Version 26.0.1410.43 Debian 7.0 (189671)
Google Chrome 26.0.1410.43

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
There is an innocence in admiration; it is found in those to whom it
has not yet occurred that they, too, might be admired some day.
                -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: append + property renaming fix

Michael Rasmussen
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:50:18 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Also 0.8.1.1 does not work in any webkit based browsers:
> Chromium Version 26.0.1410.43 Debian 7.0 (189671)
> Google Chrome 26.0.1410.43

More specific: The interface hangs forever trying to load the
calendar. Works as expected in iceweasel (aka firefox)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Some marriages are made in heaven -- but so are thunder and lightning.

Re: append + property renaming fix

Ján Máté-2
Hi Mihael,

thanks for the report, we will try the 0.8.1.1 (and also the 0.9) with chromium, because with Safari (also webkit) it works without any problems.

JM

On Apr 10, 2013, at 11:11 PM, Michael Rasmussen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:50:18 +0200
> Michael Rasmussen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Also 0.8.1.1 does not work in any webkit based browsers:
>> Chromium Version 26.0.1410.43 Debian 7.0 (189671)
>> Google Chrome 26.0.1410.43
>>
> More specific: The interface hangs forever trying to load the
> calendar. Works as expected in iceweasel (aka firefox)
>
> --
> Hilsen/Regards
> Michael Rasmussen
>
> Get my public GnuPG keys:
> michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD3C9A00E
> mir <at> datanom <dot> net
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE501F51C
> mir <at> miras <dot> org
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE3E80917
> Some marriages are made in heaven -- but so are thunder and lightning.

Re: append + property renaming fix

Michael Rasmussen
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:50:18 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This version does not work due to the following error:
> globalResourceCardDAVList is not defined
>
> Line 1018 (webdav_protocal.js)
I guess this new feature is causing the error:
- changed internal logic of resource loading, synchronization and
version check functionality (to prepare for integration with
CardDavMATE)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
One of the disadvantages of having children is that they eventually get
old enough to give you presents they make at school.
                -- Robert Byrne

Re: append + property renaming fix

Graf von Roit zu Hoya
I agree to you. Just did a debug with Firefox and got the same error as you:

ReferenceError: globalResourceCardDAVList is not defined @ https://...

The resources are not all listed and the interface hangs forever.
Sending my log to Andrej.

Am 11.04.13 08:35, schrieb Michael Rasmussen:

> On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:50:18 +0200
> Michael Rasmussen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> This version does not work due to the following error:
>> globalResourceCardDAVList is not defined
>>
>> Line 1018 (webdav_protocal.js)
> I guess this new feature is causing the error:
> - changed internal logic of resource loading, synchronization and
> version check functionality (to prepare for integration with
> CardDavMATE)

Re: append + property renaming fix

Ján Máté-2
Hi all,

here is the version which fixes the "hanging" loader problem:

http://www.inf-it.com/CalDavZAP_0.9.0rc2.zip

demo: http://www.inf-it.com/caldavzap-next/
changelog: http://www.inf-it.com/caldavzap-next/changelog.txt

for CalDavZAP/CardDavMATE discussion please use our mailing list:

On Apr 11, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Graf von Roit zu Hoya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I agree to you. Just did a debug with Firefox and got the same error as you:
>
> ReferenceError: globalResourceCardDAVList is not defined @ https://...
>
> The resources are not all listed and the interface hangs forever.
> Sending my log to Andrej.
>
> Am 11.04.13 08:35, schrieb Michael Rasmussen:
>> On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:50:18 +0200
>> Michael Rasmussen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> This version does not work due to the following error:
>>> globalResourceCardDAVList is not defined
>>>
>>> Line 1018 (webdav_protocal.js)
>> I guess this new feature is causing the error:
>> - changed internal logic of resource loading, synchronization and
>> version check functionality (to prepare for integration with
>> CardDavMATE)

Re: append + property renaming fix

Michael Rasmussen
Hi Ján,

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:24:58 +0200
Ján Máté <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> here is the version which fixes the "hanging" loader problem:

I can confirm that this version has fixed the issue. Still not working
in Chromium and Google Chrome but as fare as I can tell is also works
in Opera:
About Opera
Version information
Version   12.15
Build     1748
Platform  Linux
System    x86_64, 3.8-trunk-amd64

Browser identification
Opera/9.80 (X11; Linux x86_64) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.15

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Love is the only game that is not called on account of darkness.
                -- M. Hirschfield