[Davical-general] iOS 7(.1)?

Vincent Van Houtte
Hi,

I remember my wife updating her iPhone to iOS v5 or v6 and not being
able to sync to DAViCal 1.1.1 until I applied the (at that time 2 or 3)
patches by Jan, but at that moment the ML was filled with people having
the same problem.

This time, my wife update iOS to v7.1 and since that moment she cannot
sync anymore to her otherwise untouched DAViCal. I don't see any similar
reports on the ML however.

Does anyone have an idea what is causing this?

Thx,
Vincent
--
Vincent Van Houtte
Advocaat

Re: iOS 7(.1)?

Ján Máté-2
On 03 Apr 2014, at 13:32, Vincent Van Houtte <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I remember my wife updating her iPhone to iOS v5 or v6 and not being
> able to sync to DAViCal 1.1.1 until I applied the (at that time 2 or 3)
> patches by Jan, but at that moment the ML was filled with people having
> the same problem.
>
> This time, my wife update iOS to v7.1 and since that moment she cannot
> sync anymore to her otherwise untouched DAViCal. I don't see any similar
> reports on the ML however.
iOS 7.1 works well with DAViCal if you have separate calendar and todo
collections with proper supported-component-set properties set.

JM