[Davical-general] iPhone pull from DAViCal (CALdav)?

[Davical-general] iPhone pull from DAViCal (CALdav)?

davical-2
Hi All,

I've just got an odd issue with my iPhone syncing calendar events with
DAViCal.
1) Calendar events created in Thunderbird sync both ways fine
2) Calendar events added on the iPhone sync up to Davical fine
3) Thunderbird can see the iPhone calendar events

Issue: The iPhone for some reason will not pull down the calendar
events. Any one with ideas?

Versions:
iPhone: v5.1.1
davical-1.1.1-1.noarch

cya

Craig

Re: iPhone pull from DAViCal (CALdav)?

Graf von Roit zu Hoya
Hi Craig,

use the newly uploaded davical-1.1.1-_2_ rpm. This solves your problem.

Rudolf

Am 30.07.12 10:01, schrieb [hidden email]:

> Hi All,
>
> I've just got an odd issue with my iPhone syncing calendar events with
> DAViCal.
> 1) Calendar events created in Thunderbird sync both ways fine
> 2) Calendar events added on the iPhone sync up to Davical fine
> 3) Thunderbird can see the iPhone calendar events
>
> Issue: The iPhone for some reason will not pull down the calendar
> events. Any one with ideas?
>
> Versions:
> iPhone: v5.1.1
> davical-1.1.1-1.noarch
>
> cya
>
> Craig

Rudolf Graf von Roit zu Hoya
*E-Mail:* [hidden email]

Re: iPhone pull from DAViCal (CALdav)?

davical-2
Thanks it works!
Just curious, what was the change? Is there any doco on the bug etc?

cya

Craig

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:15:20AM +0200, Graf von Roit zu Hoya wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> use the newly uploaded davical-1.1.1-_2_ rpm. This solves your problem.
>
> Rudolf
>
> Am 30.07.12 10:01, schrieb [hidden email]:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I've just got an odd issue with my iPhone syncing calendar events with
> > DAViCal.
> > 1) Calendar events created in Thunderbird sync both ways fine
> > 2) Calendar events added on the iPhone sync up to Davical fine
> > 3) Thunderbird can see the iPhone calendar events
> >
> > Issue: The iPhone for some reason will not pull down the calendar
> > events. Any one with ideas?
> >
> > Versions:
> > iPhone: v5.1.1
> > davical-1.1.1-1.noarch
> >
> > cya
> >
> > Craig

> Rudolf Graf von Roit zu Hoya
> *E-Mail:* [hidden email]

Re: iPhone pull from DAViCal (CALdav)?

Fabian Wenk
Hello Craig

On 31.07.2012 06:59, [hidden email] wrote:
> Thanks it works!
> Just curious, what was the change? Is there any doco on the bug etc?

For details see the posting "Incorrect RPM packages for DAViCal
1.1.1 (was: iCal/iPad stopped working with davical 1.1.1)" [1]
from Andrew.

   [1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=29597887

bye
Fabian