[Davical-general] problem with invitations of external people, having no calendar in davical server scope

[Davical-general] problem with invitations of external people, having no calendar in davical server scope

skotthof
Dear Davical Team,

we use the davical server (1.1.1 + patches from https://www.inf-it.com/davical/)
also for managing invitations. This is the default config with:
 "$c->enable_auto_schedule = true;"

This works fine so far. But we have a problem with invitations, when
a user creates an event, and in the same step, invites external people
which are not located at our davical server.
The event is created with an "invalid calendar user":

ATTENDEE;RSVP=TRUE;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;SCHEDULE-S
 TATUS="3.7;Invalid Calendar User":mailto:[hidden email]

Fine so far. The problem is, if somebody like to delete the event, the event
stays and a server error is returned.
Moving the event is still possible.
(As client we use thunderbird lightning and caldavzap. Both clients returning
the error.)

Would be nice, if there are any ideas, to solve the problem.

Regards,

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Kotthoff