[Davical-general] question regarding items in property table

[Davical-general] question regarding items in property table

Armin Pollak
Dear list,

I really like davical and my server runs without problems for years.
Meanwhile I am digging a little bit deeper in davical - so I discovered
some strange entries in the property table.

 BEGIN:VCALENDAR\r
 VERSION:2.0\r
 CALSCALE:GREGORIAN\r
 BEGIN:VTIMEZONE\r
 TZID:Europe/Berlin\r
 BEGIN:DAYLIGHT\r
 TZOFFSETFROM:+0100\r
 TZNAME:MESZ\r
 TZOFFSETTO:+0200\r
 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=-1SU\r
 DTSTART:19810329T020000\r
 END:DAYLIGHT\r
 BEGIN:STANDARD\r
 TZOFFSETFROM:+0200\r
 TZNAME:MEZ\r
 TZOFFSETTO:+0100\r
 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=10;BYDAY=-1SU\r
 DTSTART:19961027T030000\r
 END:STANDARD\r
 END:VTIMEZONE\r
 END:VCALENDAR\r

Ist there a list, what kind of entries in the property table are valid?
Can "strange" (like that one above) entries be deleted?

Best regards an thanks a lot
        Armin Pollak

--
Dr. Armin Pollak