[Davical-general] restrict_setup_to_admin option not implemented?

[Davical-general] restrict_setup_to_admin option not implemented?

mgia
Hi,

I'm using the config option '$c->restrict_setup_to_admin = true;' but it
doesn't seem to be interpreted.
According to the config doc if it's set to 'true' it should the
/setup.php page to only 'Administrator'

Has anyone tried this?

-
mgia

Re: restrict_setup_to_admin option not implemented?

yes and it works without any problem (there is no "Setup" in the menu, and also if I try to open the URL it says: "You are not authorised to use this function."). Are you sure that you are not logged as user with enabled "Administrator" flag?

JM

On 04/25/2013 05:15 PM, Ján Máté wrote:
> yes and it works without any problem (there is no "Setup" in the menu, and also if I try to open the URL it says: "You are not authorised to use this function.").

You are right my false, I thought that denies access to the admin.php as
well.

-
mgia