[Davical-general] shared calendar on iPhone

[Davical-general] shared calendar on iPhone

Marc Patermann
Hi,

I managed to access my calendar (davical 1.0.2) on an iPhone.
The rewrite mentioned in the wiki is configured in apache.
But I'm unable to access another calender.
Is this possible to do and if how?

Marc

Re: shared calendar on iPhone

Andrew McMillan
On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 14:00 +0200, Marc Patermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I managed to access my calendar (davical 1.0.2) on an iPhone.
> The rewrite mentioned in the wiki is configured in apache.
> But I'm unable to access another calender.
> Is this possible to do and if how?

You need to add a 'BIND' to present the other calendar within your own
calendar-home.  There has been some discussion about this on the mailing
list in the past.

Regards,
                                        Andrew.

                    Is there life before breakfast?