[Davical-general] some calendars disappeared from iphone

[Davical-general] some calendars disappeared from iphone

tom wible
i've been using davical to share my calendars between seamonkey/lightning on my
macbook(10.9.5) and my iphone(8.2), running the d/b & webpage on my linux boxen
(fc20) with no problems (except for a proliferation of reminders when when i
snooze an event, but that's minor @ this point).

today i looked @ my calendars on the iphone, and only 1 of my 4 personal cals
appears; the shared family cal still works.

the only change i made was to enable find-my-iphone on icloud, disabling
everything else. i deleted & recreated my personal calendar acct on the iphone,
but only 1 /4 shows up, and when i try to add 1 of the missing, it disappears
from the list.

wtf?? is this a feature or a bug? or is apple going all micro$oft & not playing
nice w/oss?

Re: some calendars disappeared from iphone

tom wible
wtf...i just now returned to my iphone to try redoing the acct again, and all 4
personal calendars are now displayed!-}
i'm not so paranoid as to think some hacker is fucking with me...

Re: some calendars disappeared from iphone

Jim Fenton
Tom,

It does sometimes take a while for accounts to be synced...you might
want to check the "Fetch New Data" settings under Mail, Contacts,
Calendars in Settings.

-Jim

On 04/08/2015 01:29 PM, tom wible wrote:

> wtf...i just now returned to my iphone to try redoing the acct again, and all 4
> personal calendars are now displayed!-}
> i'm not so paranoid as to think some hacker is fucking with me...

Re: some calendars disappeared from iphone

tom wible
thanx jim

> On Apr 13, 2015, at 10:09 PM, Jim Fenton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> a while for accounts to be synced...

all has returned to normal now

but why would existing calendars disappear in the first place?

> you might
> want to check the "Fetch New Data"

it's on now:-)