Re: CardDAV

Vincent Van Houtte
Op donderdag 11-10-2012 om 18:16 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Narcis
Garcia - GiLUG:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/CardDAV/Clients

--

Met vriendelijke groet,
Vincent Van Houtte

Re: CardDAV

Ján Máté-2
You MUST use iPhone configuration utility, create a configuration profile (with settings of your CardDAV account) and then install it on iPhone.

Example settings for CardDAV account:

Port: 8443
Use SSL: yes
Login: user
Password: password

It is VERY important to set full URL for the "Principal URL" setting.

JM

On Oct 11, 2012, at 6:41 PM, Vincent Van Houtte <[hidden email]> wrote:

Op donderdag 11-10-2012 om 18:16 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Narcis
Garcia - GiLUG:
I suppose that CardDAV is the protocol to manage contacts with servers
and clients in the same way as CalDAV. But I've tried to access to a
DAViCal /addresses/ path with an iPhone 4, and doesn't seem to work.

Am I wrong in this?

http://wiki.davical.org/w/CardDAV/Clients

--

Met vriendelijke groet,
Vincent Van Houtte
--
Advocatenkantoor Suy, Van Baeveghem & Van Houtte
Brusselsestraat 108
9200 DENDERMONDE
T 052520605
T 052779005
F 052520646
W www.synergylaw.be

Re: CardDAV

Good. Thanks.
Tested for the moment with SOGo extension for M.Thunderbird. Let's see
another day in the Mac scenario: iPhone, iPad and M.Thunderbird in a Mac
OS (PPC)

I've read now the comments about bad interactions between SOGo and Apple
clients.

Al 11/10/12 18:51, En/na Ján Máté ha escrit:

> You MUST use iPhone configuration utility, create a configuration
> profile (with settings of your CardDAV account) and then install it on
> iPhone.
>
> Example settings for CardDAV account:
>
> Server: my.davical.org <http://my.davical.org>
> Port: 8443
> Use SSL: yes
> Login: user
> Password: password
> *Principal URL: https://my.davical.org:8443/caldav.php/user/addresses/*
>
> It is VERY important to set full URL for the "Principal URL" setting.
>

> JM
>

> On Oct 11, 2012, at 6:41 PM, Vincent Van Houtte <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>> Op donderdag 11-10-2012 om 18:16 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Narcis
>> Garcia - GiLUG:
>>> I suppose that CardDAV is the protocol to manage contacts with servers
>>> and clients in the same way as CalDAV. But I've tried to access to a
>>> DAViCal /addresses/ path with an iPhone 4, and doesn't seem to work.
>>>
>>> Am I wrong in this?
>>
>> http://wiki.davical.org/w/CardDAV/Clients
>>
>> --
>>
>> Met vriendelijke groet,
>> Vincent Van Houtte
>> --
>> Advocatenkantoor Suy, Van Baeveghem & Van Houtte
>> Brusselsestraat 108
>> 9200 DENDERMONDE
>> T 052520605
>> T 052779005