Re: [DAViCal-Announce] Version 1.1.1 released

Re: [DAViCal-Announce] Version 1.1.1 released

Carsten Pohle
Hmm,

# git pull

still gives me 1.1.0 - any clues?

Thanks in advance

Carsten

Am 10.07.12 13:31, schrieb DAViCal Announcements:

> Hi All,
>
> DAViCal 1.1.1 has been released now.  This is almost entirely a bug fix
> release.  You will want to upgrade to this if you:
>
> * are likely to have iOS6 devices connecting to your server
> * like tracking every release of DAViCal
> * see issues with any prior version that you hope might be fixed
> * have a spare 30 seconds to download and install it.
> * want to use nginx without needing to configure PATH_INFO
>
> Or maybe you can think of another reason.  It is strongly recommended
> that you do upgrade.
>
> The release notes are here:
>
> http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/1.1.1
>

> And it's downloadable from all the normal places.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew.
>
> PS. And no: it does not yet include iMIP support.  This is just
> bugfixes :-)

Re: [DAViCal-Announce] Version 1.1.1 released

Andrew McMillan
On Tue, 2012-07-10 at 16:59 +0200, Carsten Pohle wrote:
> Hmm,
>
> # git pull
>
> still gives me 1.1.0 - any clues?
>
> Thanks in advance

Sorry about that - I had not tagged / pushed everything.

Try now.

Cheers,
                                        Andrew.

> Carsten
>

> Am 10.07.12 13:31, schrieb DAViCal Announcements:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > DAViCal 1.1.1 has been released now.  This is almost entirely a bug fix
> > release.  You will want to upgrade to this if you:
> >
> > * are likely to have iOS6 devices connecting to your server
> > * like tracking every release of DAViCal
> > * see issues with any prior version that you hope might be fixed
> > * have a spare 30 seconds to download and install it.
> > * want to use nginx without needing to configure PATH_INFO
> >
> > Or maybe you can think of another reason.  It is strongly recommended
> > that you do upgrade.
> >
> > The release notes are here:
> >
> > http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/1.1.1
> >

> > And it's downloadable from all the normal places.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andrew.
> >
> > PS. And no: it does not yet include iMIP support.  This is just
> > bugfixes :-)

             As well look for a needle in a bottle of hay.
                         -- Miguel de Cervantes