Re: DAViCal database

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG
The fact is that it creates a database named "davical" and an owner
called "davical_dba".
How can I reset PostgreSql data (as freshly installed) or remove db &
users to repeat the wizard?

If Is there an alternative procedure documented to don't use the script
create-database.sh ? A step-by-step?

Al 01/10/12 10:15, En/na Andrew McMillan ha escrit: