Re: Reminder: Next DAViCal status meeting - March 11

Re: Reminder: Next DAViCal status meeting - March 11

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG
- Chat talking will be at IRC channel #davical in OFTC network.

- Meeting minutes can be taken at Gobby channel* as before:
Host: assemblies.actiu.info:23101
Password: davical
Client software**: http://gobby.0x539.de/

- If somebody cannot join with Gobby editor, it's readable from a webpage:
http://assemblies.actiu.info/23101/2014-02-18_meeting.txt
http://assemblies.actiu.info/23101/2014-03-11_meeting.txt

(*) Gobby channel is ready to edit the proposed points in the new
document 2014-03-11_meeting.txt
(**) Debian and Ubuntu desktop users use the package gobby-infinote from
builtin repositories. Gobby package from Android repositories has no
relation with the exposed collaborative software.

El 10/03/14 04:11, Jim Fenton ha escrit:

> Just a reminder, the next meeting to discuss DAViCal ongoing
> community-based support will be Tuesday, 11 March at 1700 UTC in the
> #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net.
>
> If you're in North America, note that because of Daylight Saving Time,
> 1700 UTC is probably one hour local time later than the last meeting we had.
>
> Hope many of you can make it.
>
> -Jim

Re: Reminder: Next DAViCal status meeting - March 11

Jim Fenton
And I have also copied over the minutes to the wiki:

http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support/Minutes_18Feb2014
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support/Minutes_11Mar2014

-Jim

On 03/12/2014 06:23 AM, Philip Jay wrote:
- If somebody cannot join with Gobby editor, it's readable from a webpage:
http://assemblies.actiu.info/23101/2014-02-18_meeting.txt
http://assemblies.actiu.info/23101/2014-03-11_meeting.txt

From the minutes, it looks like good progress is being made.
Well done.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/13534_NeoTech

Re: Reminder: Next DAViCal status meeting - March 11

I've made some format, and "redirected" the previous one from Gobby
channel to wiki page.
I've left the latest one as is in Gobby, to make easier copying the
structure next day.

El 13/03/14 07:02, Jim Fenton ha escrit: