Re: Transifex integration

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG
I believe that adding it to the wiki as a PROPOSAL, can be useful to
take decisions at the meeting. In this way, people can be better
documented when participates to the meeting.

El 22/03/14 11:10, Jorge López Pérez ha escrit:

> Hi,
>
> at our last IRC meeting I assumed the task of investigating the
> Transifex integration and the extraction of English strings from DAViCal
> source code.
>
> I have done some research and as a result I have prepared some
> documentation about the required tools and commands. Should I add it to
> the wiki or do you prefer me to send it to the list to review it during
> the next meeting?
>
> Best regards.

Re: Transifex integration

Jorge López Pérez-2
Hi Narcis,

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014, at 11:19, Narcis Garcia wrote:
> I believe that adding it to the wiki as a PROPOSAL, can be useful to
> take decisions at the meeting. In this way, people can be better
> documented when participates to the meeting.

I agree. Who do I have to ask for a wiki account? Is there a section for
proposals?

Regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez