authentication error I think

Jeroen-6
Hi,

I have been updating davical from 0.9.5 -> 0.9.8.
Somewhere along the line I managed to get my config hosed, and I don't
seem to be able to get it back online again. Using Sunbird 0.9 and
lightning 1.0b with tb3 as clients, which both don't want to see the
calendars anymore. Console errors on Sunbird give this sequence of events::

CalDAV: send: <D:propfind xmlns:D="DAV:"
xmlns:CS="http://calendarserver.org/ns/">
   <D:prop>
     <D:resourcetype/>
     <D:owner/>
     <CS:getctag/>
   </D:prop>
</D:propfind>

CalDAV: Error without status on initial PROPFIND for calendar Vis Personal

CalDAV: Authentication scheme none

CalDAV: recv: Uncaught early exception: could not find driver

CalDAV: send: OPTIONS

CalDAV: DAV header: 1, 2, access-control, calendar-access,
calendar-schedule, extended-mkcol, calendar-proxy

CalDAV: Server generally supports calendar-schedule

CalDAV: send: https://10.0.0.200/cal/caldav.php/mrdevis/
<D:propfind xmlns:D="DAV:">
   <D:prop>
     <D:principal-collection-set/>
   </D:prop>
</D:propfind>

CalDAV: Unexpected status 200 while querying principal namespace

/var/log/apache/ssl gives nothing special.

Web interface works, I can login and downloading a calendar from there
and putting it in Sunbird gives all my data. So nothing wrong there me
thinks...

This is on a Gentoo box, and work flawless before updating. (Oh yeah, I
did run the update-database script as 'su postgres')

Any pointers greatly appreciated!!

Thanks, Jeroen

ps what is the exact ownership of /usr/share/davical/htdocs ??
(apache:apache at the moment)